I am sitting at work feeling paralyzed because my computer drives are gone. Every project that I on which I have been working is on my drive, so I am looking for things to do that do NOT involve the computer. As you can see, there is not much. The computer is a marvelous creation, but it frightens me when I think how immobile the country would be should something happen to our computers. Ugh! I hate not having enough to keep me busy - it makes me want to go home because I have plenty there to do. Actually, I have enough to keep me busy here at work, I just can't access any of it. Most frustrating.
Clay and Kylene are mostly moved out. They are renting an incredibly cute house only a couple of miles from our house. Kylene's furniture from their other house fits into this new one perfectly. It has just enough room for them (for now) and "feels" just like home when you walk in. Ky has been busy getting everything put away. We went over the other night and Kresimir was laughing and having the best time playing on the floor. He must like it, too.
Amber and I are making plans to get her moved into the bedroom Clay and Ky just vacated. We are going to paint it and have been looking at paint samples. When Amber gets her room done and all her stuff moved in, then we are going to paint Ella's room. Amber has bright primary colors picked out, so it should be should be cheerful and nice for Ella.
Ella has been sick this week. She ran a temperature of 103 and was very lethargic (for her). Her fever finally broke last night and she has started to feel and act better. Kresimir was sick the week before with a fever also, so they must have caught a bug. Thankfully, it didn't last long. It's not fun having a sick baby.
Denny took off for the Sundance Film Festival last weekend. I think he had a good time. Then Tuesday he headed to Southern Utah to meet up with his friend, Jim, for a photo trip. He will be home sometime this weekend.
Well, I guess I should see if I can get onto the computer again. Think positively! Later.

2 Comments:
If only Ella was feeling better! Since this post she has developed a rash and is really feeling awful. It is looking like another trip to the doctors which is not either of our favorite things to do.
Having a sick child really makes you feel sad and helpless. It also makes you draw on divine help more so in that way it is a blessing I guess. Trying to look for the positive.
Good job updating your post! We miss you while you are at work and wish you could be home doing projects with us all day too. Perhaps someday when money is no longer an issue (we will have our millions) we can just bask in non-work-fullness.
I am glad you had some time to update your blog, but sad that you couldn't get any of your work done. It definitely would be scary if something happened to all our computers.
I am glad to report that Ella is much better today! It is horrible to have a sick baby. I don't like it at all.
Post a Comment
<< Home